A Small Worm in the Big Apple

Monday, April 03, 2006

Furniture Photos

After much talk, I'm finally posting photos of furniture we'd made, and of our apartment in general. (No we still haven't got up any wall art yet, although we have things to put up!)

Here's a table we got free from our garbage room. It was truly hideous in an "I can't look at this thing" way, but now that I've painted it, it's taken on an "It's wonderfully hideous" manner. The table's legs are claw-footed with leaf-like designs.


This is a photo of our bedroom. The bed is a platform style, and comes apart in 2 pieces (for slightly easier transport). I also paintd the headboard. The nightstands are from IKEA, but painted to match the bed.


Here is our truly small kitchen. I would have said "tiny" but it is way bigger than some in this city. And I thought our Edmonton apartment's kitchen was too small! The sink is just to the left of the photo's edge. That's all there is to our kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home